Shared by Andrea Langford Designs on August 11, 2010
Choosing the right design professional is an important decision for your project’s success. By selecting an NKBA Certified Designer, you will be working with a professional who:
- Has demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in kitchen and bath design, as well as construction, mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems
- Adheres to a strict Code of Professional Conduct
- Is an expert in the NKBA Kitchen & Bath Planning Guidelines & Access Standards, which recognizes the importance of consumer health, safety and welfare in kitchen and bath design
- Is a member of the NKBA, the kitchen and bath industry’s leading professional organization that provides them with the training and tools needed to succeed
- Is skilled at assessing consumers’ individual needs and wants and creating designs that meet and exceed these requirements
- Remains current on local building codes, safety and environmental regulations and the wealth of new products and equipment on the market
When hiring a professional to work on your dream kitchen or bath, be sure to look for the NKBA certified or member logo.
For more information on NKBA Certification Distinctions, please click here.